What I've Been Wearing


This was a fun outfit to wear: I really enjoyed layering the textures of the dress and vest, and pops of green (my favorite color) and a comfy pair of heels didn't hurt either.

dress: francesca's, vest: charlotte ruse, shoes: thrifted (frye), belt: gift, necklace: old


I adore these silk Rocket Dog flats. I own a purple pair as well and would buy them in half a dozen other colors if our budget allowed. They are extremely comfortable and have held up to weather and wear amazingly well.  

shirt: gift (jcrew), skirt: gap (old/dyed), shoes: rocket dog via dsw, necklace: dyi,
earrings: souvenir from nashville 

Want more? Check out these link parties to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes: Watch What I'm WearingSunday Style,  Monday MingleStyle Sessions,  and What I Wore Wednesday. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the dress with the vest!

    -Jenny
    http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2013/08/2013-vma-best-and-worst-dressed.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those thrifted frye shoes are so amazing!

    -Amiyrah

    http://4hatsandfrugal.com/2013/08/5-ways-rock-edgy-plaid-sears-thisisstyle.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...