- This series offering an everyday peek into the lives of inspiring moms is a great way to spend a lazy afternoon.
- A cartoon attempting to define exactly what is a hipster - made me giggle.
- If you are Potter fan these Congress doppelgängers will also have rolling on the floor with laughter.
- Also on the funny side, Jeremy actually wants to join these men and try out one of these hairstyles. Any guesses on which one?
- Probably the most beautiful essay I've every read on marriage - have your tissues ready.
- You may have already seen that this week another mom of boys wrote/posted another "Dear Immodest Girl" letter - if you haven't already, don't read it. Instead read this conversation that an amazing dad plans to have with his son someday.
- The online boutique Eshakti has released their fall line and for a limited time they are offering 20% off. I own two E-shakti dresses and their quality is top notch. What really makes them great though is that all their dresses can be customized (hem length, neckline, sleeves, etc) to fit your body type and stylistic preferences. Here are a few of my favorite pieces from their fall collection: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
And completed unrelated, but because I've never shared them on the blog and because they are some of my favorite pictures of Big Buddy....
Oh, how may heart aches when I look back at these and other old pictures and see how fast he is growing.