Web Wanderings

A few worthwhile things I've stumbled upon while wandering the internets.



  • Speaking of making things these mini tassels are the perfect "I don't have much time or money" craft. 
  • Check out this map to see where your state rates in terms of  wealth and happiness.
  • We did a bit of painting this past weekend and laughed about our "spruce green" being no where near the shade of a spruce. These paint names are far more bizarre and bit funny. 
  • Six words I don't say nearly enough to my kids. I've been trying to make a habit of saying them the last couple of days; each time my kids have looked at me and smiled. 
  • A bit related (mom's can get quite competitive or concerned over what there young children have or have not yet memorized) this is a great article on what young kids really need to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...