First, here are a few old seasonal photos that I hang around our house every fall. This sweet day is still so fresh in my memory that it seems like it could have been just yesterday, but somehow Big Buddy is already six and I've had two more sweet babies wear and outgrow that silly scarecrow costume...the years go by too fast.
And here's a few worthwhile things I've stumbled upon while wandering the internets.
- This father's creative pictures of his daughters are tons of fun.
- Jeremy and I have spent a lot of time this past year talking about what church should be, what body of people we want to commit ourselves too, etc. This article has some great thoughts on the subject.
- Several of these coming out stories brought me tears. I want to honor the LORD
butand I want to show the people I care for how deeply they are loved.
- If, like me, you are always on the hunt for quality books to read to your children, I highly suggest checking out Bookworm for Kids. Their lists are very impressive.
- I posted Big Buddy's 1st grade curriculum awhile back and a reader was kind enough to share this list of Netflix videos that pair well with chapters from Story of The World. Even if SOTW isn't your history curriculum it's still a resource worth checking out.
- Personality tests have always fascinated me so it's no surprise that I think these Myer-Briggs head graphics are brilliant. Just in case you are curious, I'm a INTJ with strong leanings towards introvert & judging and minor leanings towards intuition & thinking.