A few worthwhile things I've stumbled upon while wandering the internets.
The photo below is my favorite pin of the week. So much wisdom in that quote. I'm incredibly thankful for all the great stories that we can so easily share with our children.
- More great thoughts on children/parenting; does more worry equal more love?
- Myers Briggs results for Harry Potter characters. I always knew I'd be in Slytherin but I didn't think I had quite so much in common with Draco.
- These made me smile, whimsical illustrations drawn around everyday objects.
- Dinovember, kind of like Elf on a Shelf but way cooler.
- I'm currently hunting for ties or bow-ties for the boys' christmas outfit. These are my current favorites: 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5.
- And speaking of Christmas I wouldn't mind unwrapping one of these adorable creature feature tops. *hint hint Jeremy ;)