Web Wanderings

I little late getting these up this week. I fell asleep with my children (at 8:00!) a couple of nights...being a mommy is exhausting :)

So better late than never, here are a few worthwhile things I've stumbled upon while wandering the internets.




  • 100 Ted Talks broken down into five minutes of reading. Good resource for finding which ones you want to take the time to listen to. 
  • Samantha was my favorite American Girl and now I have a pretty huge girl crush on Kate Middleton; turns out their might be a connection
  • Looking for a good book? Here is a list of the 2013 National Book Award Winners. 
  • I always been a bit dubious about food/behavior connections but this research has caused me to give it some serious consideration. 
  • For awhile now my sister-in-law, Heather, and I have been saying that Old Navy baby girl designers are hitting it out of the park. Not only do I want several of their current pieces for Little Lady but I wish they came in adult sizes. Here are of my current favorites: 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7 &, 8
What worthwhile things have caught your attention this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...