So better late than never, here are a few worthwhile things I've stumbled upon while wandering the internets.
- Favorite quote of the week.
- 100 Ted Talks broken down into five minutes of reading. Good resource for finding which ones you want to take the time to listen to.
- Ippo the Zonkey (half donkey, half zebra) is very cute.
- Is the rise of social media causing a loneliness epidemic?
- Samantha was my favorite American Girl and now I have a pretty huge girl crush on Kate Middleton; turns out their might be a connection.
- A beautiful tribute to stay-at-home moms.
- Looking for a good book? Here is a list of the 2013 National Book Award Winners.
- I always been a bit dubious about food/behavior connections but this research has caused me to give it some serious consideration.
- For awhile now my sister-in-law, Heather, and I have been saying that Old Navy baby girl designers are hitting it out of the park. Not only do I want several of their current pieces for Little Lady but I wish they came in adult sizes. Here are of my current favorites: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 &, 8
What worthwhile things have caught your attention this week?