What I’ve Been Wearing


This skirt is a vintage hand-me-down from a sweet friend. I don't wear it very much anymore because it's starting to become thin in some spots. I adore the bright color and pleats so I'm hoping it lasts a while longer. 

shirt: jcpenney, skirt: hand-me-down, booties: target (similar)


I really enjoy the whimsical print on this dress. It makes very easy to wear - little "spicing" up required. 
This bag has quickly become one of my favorites. It's got a bit of a structured look but I can still fit a ton in to it - a must when I'm out and about with little people. 

dress: eshakti, wedge booties + purse: dsw, jewelry: gifts 

Want more? Check out these link parties to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes: Watch What I'm Wearing,  Monday MingleStyle Sessions,  What We Wore,  What I Wore Wednesdayand Friday's Five.   

5 comments:

  1. I freaking love that green dress with the bicycle print on it! How adorable is that!?

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fit of that green dress! Looks great on you... oh yes, and I have a mild mustard color obsession, therefore, love the first skirt!
    Carolyn
    http://www.bloglovin.com/ccmcafee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those outfits are truly lovely! It's sad when I have a piece of clothing that is becoming completely worn out from all the wear its got! Unfortunately they never seem to last forever...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that mustard yellow skirt! So fab!


    Have a great week!

    -Jenny
    http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2013/11/style-inspiration-gwen-stefani.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...