What I’ve Been Wearing

It's probably since Thanksgiving is just around the corner but this past week all I've wanted to wear were rich fall colors: orange, wine, deep turquoise, eggplant, etc. 


necklace: gift (similar $33), turtleneck: h&m (similar $30), dress: anthropologie
boots: piperlime (similar $160


jacket: gap (similar $98) sweater: thrift (similar $20) necklace: charming charlie,
skirt: banana republic (similar $16), shoes: old navy (same)

Want more? Check out these link parties to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes: Watch What I'm Wearing,  Monday MingleStyle Sessions,  What We Wore,  What I Wore Wednesdayand Friday's Five.  

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Style Sessions! I love that first dress! It's so adorable and pretty!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first dress is totally gorgeous on you! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...