What My Kids Have Been Wearing


sweater: old navy (same), skirt: target (same), legging: old navy (same),
shoes: thrift (similar $12)

On this morning she saw me using my flat iron and asked if I'd use it on her too. I tried to give her hair a bit of a curl. Unfortunately, it's a bit like mine and doesn't hold curls well. She was still super excited though because she thought she looked liker her Maca (her grandmother) who has very curly hair. 


waistcoat: zara (similar $36), shirt: target (same), pants: gap (same),
shoes: thrift (similar $40)

When I asked Jeremy to take pictures of kids I hadn't yet been outside...it was freezing, they were troopers!


waistcoat: zara (similar $36), shirt: zara (same), tie: target (same), pants: gap (same),
shoes: thrift (similar $35

The day before these pictures were taken Mini Man's and Big Buddy's wrestling got a little out hand - hence the shiner. You can see a cute video of Mini Man explaining his black-eye here


Looking for more cute kids styles? Check out the link party: What Kids Wore Wednesday.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...