A few worthwhile things I've stumbled upon while wandering the internet....
- These images of where children around the world sleep is haunting.
- In the midwest it's been unbelievably cold. Winter isn't all bad though, and here's how a few people found the beauty.
- Foot track snow art
- Lighthouses transformed be the freeze.
- Frozen Bubbles
- Extraordinary snowflakes. I knew all snowflakes were different but the differences in some of these is astonishing!
- There is something mesmerizing about this wind map.
- 10 new species discovered in 2013 - my boys loved this.
- There is still a somewhat subtle hope in me to someday be a librarian. These librarian problems are amusing...and a little sad.
- Speaking of libraries and books, here is Publishers Weekly's best books of 2013. Lots of picks no matter what strikes your fancy. Some of their suggestions I'm hoping to read this year: Someone: A Novel, When We Were on Fire: A Memoir of Consuming Faith, To The End of June, & Fog Island.
- Where our body feels/senses certain emotions. I thought it was a bit ironic that "shame" looked so much like Spiderman.
- The art (or really science?) of a chocolate chip cookie.
- We're pretty excited about the upcoming Olympics. This video will help get you pumped and possibly make you cry.
- I definitely don't need any new dresses but Anthropologie gets me daydreaming. The colors on this dress are amazing! The cut of this dress is perfect for everyday but the crochet keeps it interesting. And on this dress, I just love the the color blocking and pattern, plus it's only $118 :)
- A little more practical this shirt caught my eye at Target last week; I especially love the grey.
And, because she's adorable, a photo of my Little Lady...