A few worthwhile things I've stumbled upon while wandering the internet....
- 24 skills you can learn for free online. I'd want to learn how to code, read faster, and take better pictures.
- Looking for a documentary; this site as over 300 all listed by subject.
- Jeremy and I always debate over how much to pay a babysitter. This article offers some great reasons why the "overpaying" of young babysitters may not be the wisest decision.
- This Dad's essay on how he raised his twelve children was interesting. A bit egotistical at times, but thought provoking nonetheless.
- A clever Dad makes the most out of his two-year-old's conversations by reenacting them with adults.
- Saving up for these shoes for spring. Since they are only $37, hopefully, I'll get there soon.
And my favorite Instagram of last week. Follow me here.
|it's exhausting being a princess.|