What I've Been Wearing


It seems a bit grade schoolish but I really like blue and pink together.  I also can't get enough of these pleats or that it twirls so well. 

sweater: thrift (similar $30), shirt: thrift (similar $35), necklace: gift (similar $12),
shoes: dsw (same) skirt: anthropologie (similar $140 or similar $39),
earrings: beatniks (similar $38)


I got this sweater for Christmas and I love the colors and pattern. It's also really comfortable. I am, however, not a huge fan of it with these pants. 

sweater: gift (same), necklace: f21 (similar $25), jeans: anthropologie (similar $118)
boots: dsw (similar $80)


I bought this jacket at Anthropolige a couple weeks ago, when they were having their 25% off sale merchandise, which made it less than $30! I thought it would be a couple months before I'd be able to wear it, but after our recent crazy frigid weather, 34° felt almost like spring. 

jacket: anthropologie (similar $45 or similar $38), dress: karen kane (same), shoes: gift (same)
 necklace: f21 (similar $13) tights: ? (similar $9), earrings: beatniks (similar $38),
 bracelet: target (similar $23)

Want more? Check out these link parties to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes: Watch What I'm Wearing,  Monday Mingle, Totally PostedStyle Sessions,  What I Wore Wednesdayand Favorite Fashion Friday.   

3 comments:

  1. Dropping by from Totally Posted Tuesday! I like pink and blue together! The length and shape of your pleated skirt is so perfect.

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki! Glad I'm not the only one who loves blue and pink together.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...