Web Wanderings


a photo from last year's valentine's day

  • 12 post-book Harry Potter revelations that J.K. Rowling has shared. I, however, completely disagree that Hermonie and Harry should of gotten married - Ginny is so perfect for him!
  • National flags made out of each country's traditional foods - some of these made me very hungry. 
  • Fun maps show where people run in 22 major cities.  
  • Have heard of K5? K5 Learning has an online reading and math program for kindergarten to grade 5 students. I've been given a 6 week free trial to test and write a review of their program. If you are a blogger, you may want to check out their open invitation to write an online learning review of their program. I'll keep you posted on what we think. 
  • Anthropologie currently has a lot of new arrivals, and I of course, am drooling over many-many things. Here are my current favorites: 
  • love the tribal print and colors of this dress
  • adore mixed prints makes this a fun (but modest) take on a crop top 
  • these wide leg pants remind me of the linen ones I was obsessed with in college 
  •  something about this dress makes me think of a candy striper, which I find very charming
  •  considering about buying this swimsuit for the summer, i like how it's a modest retro fit but without the polka-dots.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...