What I've Been Wearing



This outfit was a fun one to wear; I felt stylish and playful at the same time. 

shirt: anthropologie, shirt: old navy (old), pants: gap (similar $70), boots: dsw (similar $80),
pin: old navy


I've never really considered myself much of a jeans girl but over the last couple weeks I've found myself reaching for jeans and sweaters - I think the cold has finally gotten to me. 

sweater: thrift (similar $28), earrings: beatniks (similar $38), shoes: gift (same), 
necklace: diy, jeans: hand-me-downs (similar $22)


Mixing mint and mustard was a bit of a stretch color-wise for me but I had seen it in a magazine and decided to give it a try. I don't dislike it but I'm not the hugest fan either; not an outfit I'd probably wear again. 

cardigan: target (same), t-shirt: old navy (same $8), skirt: gap/old, necklace/earrings: target
 boots: piperlime (similar $160

Want more? Check out these link parties to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes: Watch What I'm Wearing,  Monday MingleTotally PostedStyle Sessions,  What I Wore Wednesdayand Favorite Fashion Friday.   

2 comments:

  1. Love all your outfits! I think the skirt is really pretty.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the outfits are great..especially love the distressed skinnies and that KEY necklace!
    Thanks for linking up with Monday Mingle.
    C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...