What I've Been Wearing


 I felt very feminine in the outfit. I love the a-line of the skirt and the fun mix of prints. 

shirt: gap (similar $23, or similar $70), skirt: thrifted (similar $83), belt: thrift (similar $10),
coat: thrift, necklace: target (similar $36 or similar $14), booties: target (similar $67)


This is my first time experimenting with two open layers. I enjoyed the extra warmth that is provided and well as the extra texture/depth is added to the outfit. 

sweater: victoria's secret, pants: gap, chambray shirt: old navy (same), shirt: j-crew
shoes: gift (same)


Have you had a chance to check out threadUP yet? I found out about it from a friend on Facebook and so far have been very impressed. It's an online second hand-shop. They have tons of great items in-stock at very reasonable prices. I was able to find a couple skirts (including this one) for under $10 a piece. If you sign-up under this link you'll also save $10 on your first order. 

sweater: anthropologie, skirt: threadup, booties: target (similar $67), earrings: ? (similar $30)


eShakti is another one of my favorite online shops. I love that I can customize dresses to my style preferences and shape. If you are looking for a new Spring or Easter dress I highly recommended checking out their spring collection

sweater: old navy (same), dress: eshakti, necklace: diy,
shoes: dsw (same)


This outfit turned out to be very cozy - perfect for a day spent chasing kids around our local children's museum

sweater: thrift (similar $80), dress worn as skirt: hand-me-down, shoes: gift (same)

Want more? Check out these link parties to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes: Watch What I'm Wearing,  Monday MingleTotally PostedStyle Sessions,  What I Wore Wednesdayand Favorite Fashion Friday.   

4 comments:

  1. Love all the plaid you are wearing! Gorgeous skirts

    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plaid skirt is so pretty! Love how you paired it with stripes.

    Have a great week!

    -Jenny
    http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2014/03/spring-favorites-12-spring-items-i-need.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these beautiful everyday outfits! eShakti is a favorite of mine, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...