What I've Been Wearing



Only one outfit this week - I was in Iowa visiting my little sister and her new baby, and didn't get a chance to take anymore pictures. Thankfully, this is an outfit I really enjoyed! My sister-in-law gave me this vintage slip a couple weeks back and I've had tons fun thinking of the outfits I can pair with it.  I decided to try it with this tunic first since it's a pretty a thick material and is something that usually gets packed away with my fall/winter things. 

tunic: thrift, slip: hand-me-down, shoes:  dsw (similar $80),
necklace: target (similar $19, similar $50, similar $19)

Want more? Check out these link parties to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes: Watch What I'm Wearing,  Monday MingleTotally PostedStyle Sessions,  What I Wore Wednesdayand Favorite Fashion Friday.   

6 comments:

  1. Never thought to pair a tunic with a slip. It looks so cute!

    Have a great week!

    -Jenny
    http://www.babblingsofamommy.com/2014/03/ootd-word-play.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! If I hadn't been given the slip I'm not sure I would of thought of it either but I had lot fun mixing and matching it with things in my closet.

      Delete
  2. How beautiful! Love the slip peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this outfit, so beautiful!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! Thanks for linking up!!!
    C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...