A few worthwhile things I've stumbled upon while wandering the internet....
|favorite quote of the week|
- More quotes, 14 inspiring women and the brilliant things they said.
- Such a great post about the one word that should never follow, "I love you".
- Last week I shared 23 intriguing perspectives from some of the world's most famous places, this week it's views from above.
- Once the weather starts to warm up I get the urge to start Spring cleaning. If you've also got the urge here are 87 ways to clean almost anything.
- You've probably seen this (it was all over the web last week), but the April Fools' joke these students played on their professor was brilliant!
- I won't name names but one of my children is being especially difficult right now - so much whining! If you are also experiencing some parenting blues here are 8 mantras to help you get through the tough times.
- A little obvious, but another way to make getting through the day with the kids easier - put down the phone! You and the kids will be happier.
- I've recently starting running again. I even signed for my first race, in almost seven years, at the end of April! I could totally relate to these thoughts every runner has while on a run.
- Another funny one: 10 Reasons Why You Should Never Get a Tattoo But Having a Baby Is Fine.
- Not quite web finds but I was wandering thorough Target early this week and was quite impressed with some of there new spring items: an eyelet front sweatshirt, a lace topped maxi dress, wide leg printed pants (I like the black and white diamond print), a flowered lace tank, huarache sandals, and a floppy hat with a black bow.