What I've Been Wearing



sweater: gift/gap, pants: gap, shoes: thrift (similar $119),
earrings: beatniks (similar $38)

Feels a bit weird to putting up one of these post sand only to have outfits consisting of pants. I've always considered myself more of a dress/skirt girl but lately I've strayed. I think I'm just tired of tights; I'm sure I'll return to skirts once the weather is a bit warmer. 



sweater: old navy (similar $17 or similar $24), pants: francesas (similar $58),
boots: target (similar $67), necklace: francesas, earring:? 

Want more? Check out these link parties to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes: Watch What I'm Wearing,  Monday MingleTotally PostedStyle Sessions,  What I Wore Wednesdayand Favorite Fashion Friday.   

5 comments:

  1. Love those francesas pants! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the polka dot pants!! I am very much looking forward to wearing more dresses in warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant go wrong with anything from old navy thats for sure!
    Following you from the link up!

    XO Ellen from Ask Away

    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute polkadot ankle pants! :)
    Visiting from Favorite Fashion Friday!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...