A few worthwhile things I've stumbled upon while wandering the internet....
- I'm sure almost every mother struggles with feelings of being overwhelmed - "There so much I need to do, I didn't get anything done today!" That's why this quote made me smile; a simple reminder of a 'task' that should be one of the upmost importance.
|found via pinterest|
- If like me you are fan of young adult fiction, they make great beach reads, here are 95 suggestions.
- If you are looking for books for your children to enjoy this summer, here are 24 that should captivate them. This is a great out of the box list, most of these books are ones I have yet to read/hear about.
- One more book related item. Have you heard of the Lost My Name books. A child wakes up to discover that they have lost there name and then goes on an adventure to find it. The book is customizable and would make a great gift for a 2 to 5 year old.
- Summer always seems to bring out my thrifting gene. Spring cleaning means that the house is a little less cluttered and that I now have a handle on what we need. The warm weather also makes being out and about more enjoyable. My friend, Katie, who blogs at Banks of Squaw Creek, put together a fun series call Thrift Fix. Which offers lots of great advice on how to be successful in your thrifting. I was honored to be one of the bloggers who shared some insights.
- Confession, I like to be liked. If you also enjoying being likable here are 14 habits of exceptionally likable people.
- This summer I started a playground tour with some local moms. It was fun researching the parks in our area and deciding which ones to include. Hence, this article of amazing playgrounds from around the world was fascinating to me. Our favorite playground so far has been Deicke park in Huntley. If you are local it's definitely worth visiting.
- Someday, Jeremy is going to design a house for us and it will have some secret passages! In the mean time, though, here are 25 I can daydream about.
- Now that my hair is getting longer, I've been trying a couple different braided styles. Emily from, Cupcakes and Cashmere, offered some great general tips for braiding.
- I've mentioned before that eShakti is one of my favorite online boutiques and currently, until 6/19, they are having an amazing sale - buy 2 items and get 35% off! They have a lot of new pieces (they are continually updating their store), here are a few of my current favorites.
1 - I adore the bright floral print of this dress.
2 - A fun graphic rabbit print
3 - Another fun print, love that all there clothes are customizable so I'd be able to make this a bit longer. If shifts aren't your style they also offer this print in an a-line design.
4 - I'd also customize this dress too by adding some straps.
5 - Another fun print, this time in blue and white.
6 - Perfect colors for a summer skirt.
7 - The trellis detail around the waist of dress is so pretty.
Have you stumbled upon any fun web finds lately? If so please share below.