What I've Been Wearing



This is an old but favorite Anthropologie dress. I like that it's simple enough for everyday use, but that the bright kelly-green color and horizontal pleats on the hem gives it a bit of distinction. 

dress: anthrpologie (similar or similar),  shoes: thrift (similar or similar)
 cardigan: target (same), purse: charming charlie


I feel like pink can be a tricky color; the shade has to be just right or it looks too sweet or too tacky. I don't own a lot of pink clothing but the pieces I do have get a ton of wear - a good shade of pink always makes me feel good extra good about my skin. 

shirt: gap (similar),  skirt: hand-me-down (similar
shoes: thrift (similar or similar)


Another old but favorite Anthropologie piece. The cost-per-wear of this skirt has to be in the penny-range by now - it's consistently been a favorite. You can see some of the other ways I've styled it, here. 

shirt: target, necklace: target (similar, similar, or similar),
skirt: anthropologie (similar, or similar),  shoes: thrift (similar)

Want more? Check out these link parties to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes: Watch What I'm Wearing,  Monday Mingle, Little Miss Monday,  Style Sessions,  What I Wore Wednesdayand Favorite Fashion Friday101 things Link Up, & Style to Inspire.

9 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the first 2 outfits. That green dress & gray skirt are both super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly green is my favorite color so I love the first dress! And I love the pleated skirt in the second outfit. I love your feminine style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! To be honest, I'm a little disappointed that simplistic/men inspired fashion is the new trend. I love frills, colors, and skirts I don't think gonna change anytime soon :)

      Delete
  3. i wanted to pick one favorite but i couldn't-- i love all of these outfits! i adore anthropologie -- their clothes and style last! :)

    i started a new link up and would love to invite you to link up as well! --
    Rhea, Et Cetera - Style to Inspire

    happy tuesday!
    rhea | Rhea, Et Cetera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhea! Anthropologie has some great treasures!

      Delete
  4. Such great, feminine looks! Thanks for sharing with Little Miss Monday! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the outfits are adorable, but I LOVE the anthropologie dress! it is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...