What I've Been Wearing


This outfit was so much fun to wear. It was easy to move in (i.e. chase after the kids in) but still made me feel very feminine. 

shirt: old, skirt: threadup, shoes: florence street market


More items from ThreadUp this week. If you have yet to try them out you can save 25% off your first order using the code BEACH25.

shirt: threadup, shoes: francesca's, shoes: diy

I wore this on a afternoon date to see Maleficent with Jeremy. I love twists on fairy tales so I was pretty excited to see it - it did not disappoint! Jeremy was also pleasantly surprised and said he'd even be up for watching it again.  Have you seen it? What did you thing? 

glasses: tjmaxx, sweater: thrift, dress: thrift, boots: gift  (same)

Want more? Check out these link parties to see lots of other ladies having fun with their clothes: Watch What I'm Wearing,  Monday Mingle,  Style Sessions,  What I Wore Wednesdayand Favorite Fashion Friday.   

5 comments:

  1. I love the polka dots! You have such a lovely smile. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such a lovely compliment :)

      Delete
  2. Wow I LOVE that patterned skirt and those gold brogues.

    I haven't seen that film yet. I've heard good things about it though. I admit I'm pretty lazy about going to the theatre to watch films.

    Thanks for popping by : )

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are pretty lazy about seeing films in the theatre too - it's so expensive and not nearly as comfy as the the couch. A local theatre has a $5 and free popcorn day and I was SO anxious to see this film.

      Delete
  3. going to comment on the first. Love the skirt and how it flounces out at the bottom, such a neat print. We have a theatre we love to go to where they have a huge menu , large drink menu and you can order and eat and drink during the movie.
    from the link up, jess
    please drop by
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...