Crazy, Funny, Beautiful Kids

These three bring me so much joy. They challenge me and push me to the brink of frustration...but they also have the sweetest smiles and the best hugs. Plus they make me laugh with their eccentric creativity and silly observations.


  • Big Buddy about ready to introduce Mini Man to the Harry Potter audiobook: "This story is awesome literally awesome!"

  •  "I don't like bright chocolate, I like dark chocolate!"


shirt: target (similar),  jeans: gap (similar), boots: target

sweater: target, shirt: (similar),  pants: gift (similar or similar)


  • We were discussing spider-man and how great power comes with great responsibility. Mini Man's response: "God's given me a great power, the power to hold on to people!" 
  • After asking me to zip his coat: "you are the queen of zippers!" 



shirt: hand-me-down (similar), vest: hand-me-down (similar),
skirt: gift (similar or similar), tights: target (similar), boots: gift (same)


  • "I'm starving hot!"
  • We had to go to the mall to get my i-phone fixed and upon entering Little Lady's eyes go super big: "this is beautiful, so beautiful!"
  • Little Lady and I were cuddling the other night talking about silly things when Jeremy told her it was time to go to bed..."but Daddy I need to talk more, I like talking"
  • I spent a Saturday in my sweats when I realized I needed to pick something up at the drugstore. I  asked Little Lady to go with me: "You are going to change right?"...ouch! 



1 comment:

  1. Love it! And love that you are documenting what they say. We watched Elf last night and little Isaac was in awe, "It's so REAL!" Hilarious!

    My kids are challenging me this weekend, though. Remember when we made those lists of tv free activities? I need those lists now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...