Small Graces

A weekly reflection inspired in part by Bob Bennett's song "Small Graces"

a valentine's date

1st taste of chocolate milk - it was a hit 

grandparents...and gum :)

valentine's manicure c/o husbandie

continually amazed by this kid's love for books

especially when it out ranks clothes 

hot man with a broom

chocolate covered potato chips

I don't have a picture for it but I'm also extremely thankful for the play date I had with a dear friend today: happy kids, encouraging truth-filled conversation, and prayer. It was good for my soul. 

1 comment:

  1. Those just might be the cutest grandparents I have ever seen!! That looks like a magazine photo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...