Small Graces

A weekly reflection inspired in part by Bob Bennett's song "Small Graces".

"sometimes they slip by without notice
sometimes they are very hard to see
other times it's very clear when they are happening to me" 

pinwheels 

a better-late-than-never st. patrick's day celebration

an excited smile

when they fall back to sleep in your lap

diapers drying in the sun

seeds

stripes and polka dots

neighbors who are kind enough to share - little lady
 is obsessed with this thing

umbrellas 


and a few not photographed...
  • evening family bike rides, especially since early this week we thought husbandie's bike had been stolen - it had been picked up by campus security by mistake
  • the kind lady ahead of me at the grocery store - not only did she say my annoying very inquisitive children were adorable, she insisted on giving me her $4.50-off-your-cart-coupon
  • cuddling and praying with husbandie after a day of fighting disagreements 

Linking up here

3 comments:

  1. I think my favorite one is the very last one. :) That is priceless and precious and important and wonderful all wrapped up into one.

    I love the balloons hanging low enough for the children to play in them! You're such an awesome Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little lady's mixed prints!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...