Small Graces

A weekly reflection inspired in part by Bob Bennett's song "Small Graces".

"these are the small graces, the little moments when the miracles come...
they are a reminder to the heart there is more to life than meets the eye...
He is in the small graces....
small graces pointing me to the larger one...
little glimpses of the kingdom come..."

a tired mommy and her tucked in baby

coming home to daddy after a long weekend away
*he had a finish line waiting a for us

bright pink mums

a repaired motorcycle

manicures

flip flops

fun contraptions that make fun snacks

hour long dance parties 

I feel like I say this a lot but the week flew by. The kids and I got home from our trip to Kentucky Monday evening, and then I babysat everyday the rest of the week except for Wednesday when I subbed. Incredibly grateful for Husbandie who kept the kids busy with a bike ride and a trip to the park today while I finally unpacked and caught up on some sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...