Marble Painting Super-sized

Marble painting* is one of my favorite go to crafts. It's quick to throw together, easy enough for toddlers, and yet engaging enough for school agers.


Last week the kids and I decided to spice marble painting up a bit by super-sizing the fun. Instead of just one person rolling marbles and paint around in a cake pan we worked in teams and used a few big boxes. 




Mini Man really got into it...


 next time I'll think i'll put on some dance music.



This kept all the kids busy for quite awhile. If it wasn't for snack (and that I was running out of drying space) I'm not sure when they would have stopped. 



* You can find directions on how to marble paint, here

More great kid friendly ideas can also always be found at these link parties: Link and LearnMade by Little HandsMontessori MondayHip Homeschool HopPreschool CornerFor the Kids Fridays, and Show and Share Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun way for the kids and adults to spend some time outside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...