- A friend posted these words to Facebook and they were just what I needed to read this morning. Mommy guilt can be an ugly UGLY thing. It's so easy to feel like you are never doing a enough. I'm working on making myself relax. To rest and have peace in the moment.
|image found here|
- Likewise, this poem hit me hard this week. It feels like work to turn away sometimes, to disconnect, but a balance must be struck.
- An artist's princess(ifies) 10 real life female role-models.
- Jeremy's designing and building Little Lady a doll house for Christmas, hopefully, he goes a more traditional route than these architects.
- Have you heard of Brain Pickings before? Such a tremendous idea! I could get lost in the site for hours. Here's a great post to start on.
- Another great idea, Design Mom's book quote prints series is fabulous!
- Looking for a good podcast to listen to; check out this curated list of recommendations.
- To Jeremy's delight Big Buddy gets a little bit more obsessed with Legos every week. This video made me think of the two them and smile.
- Another video for your viewing pleasure; an a cappella group performs a 6-minute mash-up of 28 of Beyonce greatest hits.
And two recent posts on Joyfully Weary you might of missed.