A few worthwhile things I've stumbled upon while wandering the internet....
|so excited for warmer weather, i'm even looking forward to cleaning the mud off this kid.|
- Hilarious photos of young and old relatives swapping clothes.
- Fashion hacks every woman should know; I especially liked their tips for cleaning suede and making a new t-shirt soft.
- You've probably already heard about this app, that lets you read novels in 90 minutes - I can't wait for it to actually be released!
- I get so much joy out of styling Little Lady's hair and I can't wait to try out some of these creative hairstyles for little girls - some I might even try on my own hair. :)
- Interesting stories behind fifty well-known books.
- I love this post by a nonjudgemental mom. Thankfully, all my mommy friends are full of understanding and don't make a habit of jumping to conclusions; however, I have been on the receiving end of a few dirty looks from strangers. Why can't we at least assume we are all trying our best!
- Weird but true facts.
- A friend of ours shared these prayers for Myers-Briggs types with us the weekend. Mine was dead on: "Lord, help me to be more laid back and help me to do it EXACTLY right."
- Breathtaking pictures of babies in a Midwest background. Headed back to Iowa today and I am so excited to travel on some gravel roads!
- Have you had a chance to check out threadUP yet? It's an online second hand-shop. They have tons of great items in-stock at very reasonable prices. I was able to find a couple spring skirts for under $10 a piece. If you sign-up under this link you'll also save $10 on your first order.
And a few things from Joyfully Weary you might find interesting...
- A couple weeks ago I posted some of my thoughts on female modesty. There has been a lot of talk about it on the internet the last couple of years and as Spring is upon us, I've started to see it come up again. It irks me for various reasons, so this year instead of just venting at Jeremy I decided to actually write down some of my thoughts.
- If you are planning an Easter party you may want to check out the Beatrix Potter birthday party we hosted last year.
- A couple year's ago we also got creative in decorating some construction paper eggs - you can see all the techniques we used here.