A few worthwhile things I've stumbled upon while wandering the internet....
- What your handwriting says about you?
- How Chicago neighborhoods got their names.
- Have you started your spring cleaning yet? Here are 50+ ways to help you organize your home.
- I'm sure you've all heard about the lady who spilt coffee on herself and then sued McDonald's for millions. Here's a different take on the story we've heard/read about several times - there really are two (or more) sides to every story.
- Adult friendly book suggestions based on your favorite childhood reads.
- If you enjoy romantic comedies here are 58 of the best of all time- many I had never heard of before.
- I've written a little bit before about my struggles with PMDD. The fact that for awhile, I believed the lie that Christian's shouldn't need to take medication for mental illness made the struggle all that more complicated. It was when I finally decided to seek medical help that I was able to control my symptoms; I enjoyed Perry Noble's honest essay on his change of heart about medications for metal illness.
- I'm always on the look out for cheap beauty products - here are 10 grocery store items to help maximize your beauty routine.
- The "welfare" system we have now, obviously doesn't work but this video offers an interesting perspective on one of the reason's why.
- Speaking of money, check out MIT's Living Wage Calculator to see the miniumin income needed to meet basic living standards in your city.
- I can have a thing for men with beards; I also have thing for silly humor.
- Paris has come up with some excellent ideas on how to use abandoned metro stations.
- Oh Anthropologie, how I adore you! If only you weren't so expensive - here are 50 DIY's to help make the "Anthropologie" lifestyle a little more attainable.
And a picture that makes me smile...